PREPARATION: 1 hour leavening More
INGREDIAENTI FOR 6 PEOPLE
- 1kg of flour
- 40 g of brewers yeast
- 250g of sugar
- 200g of lard oil
- 2.5 dl of milk
- Grated lemon peel
- 4 eggs plus some to taste
- The night before, with one quarter of the flour, baking powder and water , prepare the chariot and let it rest for a night.
- The day after complete the rest of the dough by combining flour, sugar, milk, lemon and eggs.
- Let it stand for a couple of hours.
- With the dough prepare cuzzupe with different shapes, decorate as desired with whole eggs.
- Cook in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Ps: the chariot is a dough with long ripening times.