Fresh Baked Tuna
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 10 anchovy fillets
- 30g of dried mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tuft of parsley
- 4 slices of tuna 2-3 cm thick
- 1 small glass of dry white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
PREPARATION: 1 hour
- Bone and thread the anchovies and cut them in chunks.
- Take the soaked dried mushrooms out of the warm water, squeeze and chop with garlic and parsley.
- In a baking pan that can hold the slices in a single layer, melt chopped anchovy fillets in oil.
- Add the minced mushrooms, garlic and parsley and fry at medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the wine, amalgamate and add the tuna season with salt and pepper.
- Cook two minutes per side, turning the slices once, then continue cooking for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.