For the production of its wines, Sicily can count on an abundance of almost 150 thousand hectares of vineyards. 77% of these vineyards are white grapes, and the remaining 23% is reserved to vines with red berries.
This wealth of grapes, which is famous throughout the world, has been used since ancient Greek times for the production of wines. There are sweet and liqueur-like wines such as Marsala or Malvasia delle Lipari, Moscato di Noto and Moscato di Siracusa, Passito di Pantelleria and Zibibbo as well as excellent table wines such as the acclaimed Nero D’Avola or Bianco Alcamo. Principe Ibleo carries out attentive selections throughout the territory so that only the best of what Sicily has to offer is brought to the market.
Our wines are fine and careful selections of grapes coming from many of the island’s small grape growers. The wines are the result of an attentive search for excellence so that we can bring hidden pleasures and jealously guarded traditions to your table.
Click on our labels to deepen the organoleptic characteristics and origin of each wine: